Sunday, July 7, 2013

Topics For My Blog

Hmmm.

Seeing that nobody's commented on my posts yet, I figured I had to start making REAL posts to urge people to comment.

So, here it goes. As I've mentioned before, I still don't know what I want to write my blog about. With all the endless possible topics out there, it makes it that much harder to figure out which one I should pick.

It all comes down to the following:

    talking about my relationship with my boyfriend
    comments on music videos and/or movies
    discussing the philosophy of life

Hahaha. The last one's a bluff. I DON'T want to discuss the philosophy of life. I'm just going to end up ranting on the web, and I don't think people care enough to read about that. :))

So, it basically boils down to talking about my relationship with my boyfriend and commenting on music videos/movies, which I think will be able to help people better understand their counterparts. Singles may be able to find some useful advice, broken-hearted people may find out why their previous relationships hadn't worked out so well and those currently in a relationship, may find some tips to improve their relationship with their dates.

Then again, single people may enjoy being single for now and may not even be interested in reading someone else's love life. Broken-hearted people may find my posts unbearable to read and may even be mad at me for posting about my relationship and sort of rubbing it in their faces that I'm happily married, while their previous relationships hadn't worked out so well. Please understand that I don't intent to harm any of you or rub anything in your faces. I just want to be able to help. Lastly, those currently in a relationship may have no need for tips to improve their relationship, since their relationship with their partners may already be great.

This just confuses me all the more. Is this idea even worth contemplating? I really need some advice.

If, however, I choose to go with commenting on music videos and/or movies, it may be a safer option. There's less risk of hurting or offending other people. Then again, I'm not so sure if people will appreciate my comments. I don't want to end up like Wikipedia -- just a tiny footnote on one of the gazillion pages on the web.

While writing this, I have made my decision. I will try to do two blogs. One for my relationship with my boyfriend and another for comments on music videos and/or movies.

Just so we're clear, on "In The Rain", I will talk about almost everything that is happening with me and my boyfriend. I can't share everything, if you know what I mean. So, this will basically include our fights, our sweet moments, our discussions, our asaran moments, etc.

Personally, I'm excited. Now, I'll never be bored at home, and at the same time, I may be able to help other people, too.

Can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment